Data we collect
We collect personal information about you in various ways, through our website, through our newsletter, employment applications and personal contacts, by phone, as well as in communication with our clients. We may collect the following personal information:
- contact data (such as name, address and telephone number);
- data you provide to us about the people you want us to contact and
- other data you provide to us through surveys and contact forms on our website.
If you are an associate or job candidate, we may collect personal information that is in our legitimate interest and is related to the employment relationship itself.
Additionally, we may collect information that you provide to us about other persons, such as emergency contact information.
Data we collect automatically
When you visit our website, we may automatically collect certain information, such as your IP address, information about your use of our website and other statistics about your visit to the website. We may associate certain information we collect automatically with other information to find out, for example, whether you have opened the email we sent you. Your browser can send us a notification about whether you have allowed to receive or blocked cookies.
How we use the data we collect
We use the data we collect for the following activities:
- finding workers;
- payment processing;
- sending promotional materials, information on available jobs and other communication about events, promotions, programs, competitions and labor market research;
- answering your queries;
- protection and prevention of fraud and other illegal activities, requests of visitors and users of the website and third parties;
- enforcing legal obligations and requirements to which we are obliged to respond, compliance with contractual obligations and our business rules.
We may use the information we collect in other ways and will notify you before we begin collecting such information.
Information we share
Additionally, we may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or order: in accordance with a judicial order and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to prevent damage or financial loss and in cases of fraud or illegal activity.
We reserve the right to transfer the collected data in case of transfer of business shares (including the presentation of the legal entity).
We offer you a choice about how we communicate with you and how we collect personal information. In order to change your settings and information, request removal from the list of email recipients, submit a request, please contact us at the addresses below. By law, you may request access to your personal information or request that we correct, delete or block your personal information.
How we protect personal data
We maintain the administrative, technical, and physical protections created to protect personal information from unintentional, unauthorized, and unlawful alteration, disclosure, use, or loss.
Notification of breach of personal data
In the event of a personal data breach, we will notify you and the competent supervisory authority by e-mail within 72 hours of the extent of the breach, the data covered, the possible impact on our business and our planned data protection measures and limitation of any adverse effects on individuals.
We will not send you a notice of injury in the event:
- if there are technical and organizational protection measures (such as encryption) that have been applied to personal data affected by personal data breaches, which make that data incomprehensible to any person who is not authorized to access it;
- if we have taken follow-up measures to ensure that there is no longer a high risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals;
- if it would require a disproportionate effort (in which case we will inform you through the media or similar equally effective measures).
Violation of personal data means a breach of security that results in the unintentional or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access to personal data transmitted, stored and processed in connection with the provision of our services.
Right to complaint to the competent authority
You can send a complaint to the supervisory authority at any time regarding our collection and processing of your personal data. In the Republic of Croatia, you can submit a complaint to the Agency for Personal Data Protection (AZOP).
You can receive all information on data protection at the Fund for financing the decommissioning of the Krško NPP via e-mail email@example.com.
Fund for financing the decommissioning of the Krško Nuclear Power Plant and the disposal of Krško NPP radioactive waste and spent nuclear fuel
Ulica Vjekoslava Heinzela 70A
tel: +385(0)1 3090 700