The Data Protection Officer (DPO) has been appointed pursuant to Article 37 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: the Regulation (EU) 2016/679) and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
The DPO shall:
- inform and advise the data controller or processor and the processing personnel of their obligations under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and other EU provisions as well as the GDPR Implementation Act (Official Gazette “Narodne novine” 42/18);
- monitor compliance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 , other EU provisions and the GDPR Implementation Act, as well as supervise the data controller or processor policies concerning the protection of personal data, including the assignment of responsibilities, awareness training of staff involved in the processing operations and related audits;
- provide advice where requested as regards the data protection impact assessment and monitor its performance, pursuant to Art. 35 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the GDPR Implementation Act;
- cooperate with the Personal Data Protection Agency;
- act as the contact point for the Personal Data Protection Agency on issues related to processing, including the prior consultation referred to in Article 36 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and consultation on all other issues, as appropriate.
Contact details of the Fund’s DPO:
Stjepan Kovaček, graduate safety engineer